• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Nov 30-Dec 1 Flurries/Snow Showers

Euro has a 1034 high in Pennsylvania. That’s prime position. The CAD is there.
Not trying to argue her but the Euro has a retreating High(fairly weak)as the storm approaches and no blocking to keep it there to produce a Cad. And no ensemble or other model has a true Cad signature being shown. Believe me I wish there was as thats about the only guarantee for winter wx down here anymore. Its early so its not a big deal..ill take some 20's this early and call it a win!

Pretty pitiful.

f62478a0b9f0e20e5211c674641e1ef5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Take that crap to the GW thread

I can relate somewhat. I surely dont want 70s for the holiday's. However lows in the low to mid 20s and no snow to track sucks anytime. Give me 30s at night and mid 50s and it feels like Christmas.
Lows in the 20s and no snow most of the winter is common here. Even though yes we get more snow then the Deep South, we deal with an awful lot of cold days and no snow. Average highs and lows Dec H47 L 29 Jan H 45 L 26 feb H 50 L 29 Good thing I like cold! When I say cold I mean cold for the south. Obviously places up north would laugh at me saying these temps are cold.

00z icon doesn't look horrible. Even looks to be really close to some rain/snow showers with the first wave. End of the run wasn't horrible either. Just IMO

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

00z icon doesn't look horrible. Even looks to be really close to some rain/snow showers with the first wave. End of the run wasn't horrible either. Just IMO

Sorry meant to say for the piedmont of nc

Second wave on icon looks incredible. Need to be a little colder

Back