• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

This is what AGW gets you. Why are folks surprised?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look man, I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with you here about global warming, but if you want people to come to your side of the argument, this ain’t the way to do it. Feels like over half your posts are AGW related. Plus, idk if you’ve noticed, but people round here don’t take too kindly to change or the disruption of the status quo. At this point it’s just getting annoying

Look man, I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with you here about global warming, but if you want people to come to your side of the argument, this ain’t the way to do it. Feels like over half your posts are AGW related. Plus, idk if you’ve noticed, but people round here don’t take too kindly to change or the disruption of the status quo. At this point it’s just getting annoying

Don’t care if they do or not but at this point it’s like denying gravity. It’s firmly in the drivers seat now.

Don’t care if they do or not but at this point it’s like denying gravity. It’s firmly in the drivers seat now.

Hell, if they wanna defy gravity let em. They’re not gonna change their mind and neither are you, so all it’s going to do is clutter threads and create conflict. It’s a request, which obviously you don’t have to comply with

Ummmm the rain was still going at the end of the run but these are the totals
View attachment 52060
I was just coming in here to post that the hrrRrrR was going bonkers. Like you said, still a lot of rain to go at the end of the run.

I was just coming in here to post that the hrrRrrR was going bonkers. Like you said, still a lot of rain to go at the end of the run.
I didn't believe it until the 18z runs started now I'm on board with the crazy totals just not sure where the train sets up. This kind of crosses that threshold between oh that's cool and umm this is a problem

Back