• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Classic low testosterone/stay stuck in your room all day doing nothing type of weather View attachment 78145View attachment 78146
That map is so incorrect in many ways , first it has Raleigh at 47 only instead of 36 , second lmao since when is north Georgia/Atlanta ever the coldest in a CAD? Heck CAD barely touches them these days. Add 10 degrees to that area , knock off some in central NC and you got it more accurate to what could happen.

That map is so incorrect in many ways , first it has Raleigh at 47 only instead of 36 , second lmao since when is north Georgia/Atlanta ever the coldest in a CAD? Heck CAD barely touches them these days. Add 10 degrees to that area , knock off some in central NC and you got it more accurate to what could happen.
Maybe it's raining in North Georgia.

Definitely looks like the last pattern we will be able to score in but a nice period of slow normal temps and a wintry chance for someone I’m willing to bet .. and mix in severe obviously

Definitely looks like the last pattern we will be able to score in but a nice period of slow normal temps and a wintry chance for someone I’m willing to bet .. and mix in severe obviously
Probably the NC/VA mountains, if a trough does swing thru they might get a nice Nw flow event

Damn that SER is persistent af but more the pacific rex block, probably gonna get colder out in la la land range 6D320760-7395-489C-AA1D-2D57E95237CF.png

Probably the NC/VA mountains, if a trough does swing thru they might get a nice Nw flow event
I’m thinking more for the south and East outside of the mountains I could see one more possibility at a good event for someone in the region
Obviously better to be in the CAD regions

I’m thinking more for the south and East outside of the mountains I could see one more possibility at a good event for someone in the region
Obviously better to be in the CAD regions
It’s much much Harder to get a deep, cold CAD setup in all layers aloft in March (especially mid/late March) , we need a very anomalous trough to our NE, and even that is pushing it, for example this look in January is easily some ice but not now, the most likely way we score now is a ULL5189ADA8-B2A6-4B29-BD53-A1586301725F.png

Gfs trying to give middle Tennessee some winter weather around the 17th 18th time frame once again. It was showing a big snow a few days ago also. It’s So far out and probably won’t happen but who knows.6DA91715-D071-4B90-8AE7-DA438F2E8C48.png

Reactions: SD
WOW GEFS ?? shows That there is lots of potential on the table for the next cold pattern ... big dogs might start popping up on the operationals soon

Back