• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

What a beautiful day today in the SE with temps of mainly high 40s to mid 60s, sunny skies, breezy N winds, and dewpoints way down in the teens to low 30s! Enjoy!

that first possible severe threat looks more confined to the gulf coast, given the deep vortex to our NE BECD4D4F-F30C-4D2C-B7BD-BD600734CD58.png9B06380F-C770-4E75-8EE5-149427AAFF26.png

Still warm or normal for much of the SE

The map is warmer in the SE largely because 3/14-20 is progged to be a transition period with warmth hanging on early in the SE. Later we'll have to see if the SE ridge ends up holding the cold back from especially the deeper SE. I'm hoping the MJO turns out to be the deciding factor and it won't. So, we'll see. I'm thankful models aren't anywhere near all knowing because otherwise there'd be no reason to have forecasting discussions like this.

I will rejoice in the fact that the averages are higher and below average is still mild ! So boom .
Yep, and that’s probably gonna be the last “legit cold” and that’s probably like upper 40s/low 50s and low 30s/mid to upper 20s at the coldest, but it could easily change to warmer, either way a cool shot in late March isn’t bad anymore, and we’re warming up quickly average wise, it’s just climobro !!!

What a great day! We don't see a RH as low as 18% very often but we have it thanks to the 18 dewpoint, which is even lower than what was progged..so look out below tonight when the winds lighten!

HUNTER AFB SUNNY 62 18 18 N7G21 30.28R

Bonus: Hogtown
GAINESVILLE SUNNY 66 28 24 NE13 30.28F

It doesn't get much better than this here in early March for outdoor activities from my perspective. I love the ~32 degree drop progged from today's highs, thanks to the 18% RH! The high teen dewpoints are about 10 colder than what the GFS progged:

GAZ118-080900-
INLAND CHATHAM-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF GARDEN CITY, POOLER, AND SAVANNAH
324 PM EST SUN MAR 7 2021

..FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM EST MONDAY

TONIGHT

CLEAR. WIDESPREAD FROST AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS IN THE
LOWER 30S. NORTH WINDS AROUND 5 MPH THIS EVENING, BECOMING LIGHT
AND VARIABLE.
MONDAY

WIDESPREAD FROST IN THE MORNING. SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE
MID 60S. NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH.
MONDAY NIGHT

CLEAR. SCATTERED FROST AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS IN
THE MID 30S. SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH IN THE EVENING,
BECOMING LIGHT AND VARIABLE.
TUESDAY

SCATTERED FROST IN THE MORNING. SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE
UPPER 60S. NORTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH, BECOMING SOUTHEAST
AROUND 5 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
TUESDAY NIGHT

PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE EVENING, THEN BECOMING
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS IN THE LOWER 40S. SOUTHEAST WINDS AROUND 5 MPH
IN THE EVENING, BECOMING LIGHT AND VARIABLE.
WEDNESDAY

SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.

Yep, and that’s probably gonna be the last “legit cold” and that’s probably like upper 40s/low 50s and low 30s/mid to upper 20s at the coldest, but it could easily change to warmer, either way a cool shot in late March isn’t bad anymore, and we’re warming up quickly average wise, it’s just climobro !!!
Hold the normal to below stuff through easter weekend then all the spring. By that point it's hard for us to frost/ freeze

Sucks each time we ridge something wants to cutoff and N/S stuff wants to dive SE
Anyways quite a impressive ridge on the v16 66575145-3F9E-45E5-8A95-FFFE717A4461.png1E9D3640-EBAF-4567-9DB6-34726E00BFF0.png

Back