• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Hey Fro. You know if you and I get together, we may be able to get this Euro tossed. You don't really like it do you? Yeah, it is pretty warm late, but it is just a big unreliable mess. What say you? You wanna get this tossed?
I love the warmth, but it had so many moving pieces/crazy looks towards the end of the run that looked unrealistic, I say let’s toss, but i wonder what EPS shows because lately it hasn’t been matching the euro

Still a SER but nothing like the euro View attachment 78176View attachment 78177
Higher heights this run tho View attachment 78178

My obs fwiw:

1. Overall per the data I see, the 15 day 0Z Euro ens was about a wash vs the 12Z in the SE and much of the country as far as average temp.
2. I see a larger than average variance between the members indicating higher than normal uncertainty.
3. Even with the cold nights to start this week, week #2 is significantly colder than week #1.
4. This run should make us both and many others happy, You still get your warmth late week/weekend, and I still get my cooldown after the weekend.

Those are some insane spreads, cold be in the upper 70s or lower 20s, lol View attachment 78182View attachment 78183
This is why I say (and push for slightly cause I’m weenie and mad I got teased with a 1.5 inch thundersnow plaster bomb) that there is real cold possibly coming into the picture and whenever there is cold you gotta look for that system to be around

Back