• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

Literally depressing, who would want that

Remember. different strokes for different folks! That makes life interesting. I like what I like no matter what most others think about it as that has no influence on what I prefer.

Here and at Hogtown is was a pleasantly cool day with highs near 62. Actually, at Hogtown it was only in the 50s much of day, where it was about as cool as Chicago! @pcbjr loves temps below normal all year round like I do. Keep in mind we have warmer normals than most everyone here.

Looking ahead, no more summery wx for awhile thank goodness with glorious wx for next 7 days or so at both places with temps averaging a few degrees BN thanks to domination by refreshing dry Arctic air most days.

Hogtown lows will be mainly 38-45 on most days (norm 50) with frost possible Sun night. Highs will be mainly in pleasant 64-72 range vs norm of 74 and with a bonus of low RH most days. If Phil is lucky, his high Sat will be only in the 50s with rain,

SAV lows also mainly 38-45 with frost possible Sat-Mon night vs norm of 46. Highs will be mainly in the pleasant 58-72 range vs norm of 69 but a lower high would be likely Sat if we can manage to get mostly cloudy with rain.

I'm so looking forward to the next 7 days!

Last edited:

Thank god it’s the same model that put out this, otherwise I might take it seriously

B59-D4-D6-A-8-CBC-4-DFA-9438-7697-E5-DADD19.png

Can’t wait for Bradford pears sex smell and wasps by then, and temps around climo bro !
What stinks about Bradford pears is if you happen to get a late snow after they’ve bloomed and have leaves is that they will hold absolutely no weight. I had two of them literally split in half down the middle of the trunk during the 2.5 inches I got back on 4/2/2019... they broke only about an hour after the snow started sticking

Dude, you gotta quit with the above average cheerleading! We live in the SE where it's above average like 70% of the time and we got 6 months of summer coming. You're gonna get more heat than the rest of us can handle. ??

Different strokes for different folks. I likely don't like torches any more than you do and fully agree with your sentiment about heat. But regardless,, he has the right to cheerlead for warmth. How to best counter: post about how much your preference disagrees and/or prefer BN without criticizing heat lovers. I post about BN whenever I see it and also have time to post.

Back