• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

GSP going with high 70s for most of the (non elevation) CWA on Friday, certainly on the higher end of guidance.
sfct.us_ma.png

gfs_T2m_seus_19.png

GSP going with high 70s for most of the (non elevation) CWA on Friday, certainly on the higher end of guidance.
sfct.us_ma.png

gfs_T2m_seus_19.png

Going higher than the consensus of model guidance on most non-wedge days in almost all locations is usually going to get the forecaster much closer to what verifies because the cold bias of consensus has been so obvious day after day after day, especially when there is no wedge.
Ignoring the always way too cold CMC ens, the Euro ens has for quite awhile had the worst cold bias.

Tomorrows forecast is kind of tough. Get enough clouds and east flow and we are stuck in the 50s, get the sun out and we are 10-15 degrees warmer
Clouds/East wind ftw, let’s enjoy a cool day before the CAPEril heatwave

Good point and thanks for the encouragement. I was looking more generally for the SE rather than just MBY. Regarding MBY, when cold bias is figured in, I'd have to add some degrees to this, unfortunately thus putting me AN. :(
Well bright side , assuming you have had the same pattern as me . March so far is average while the last 3 months have been below average , so we had a good run . If anything should encourage you to get ready for the next below normal run of weather !

Well bright side , assuming you have had the same pattern as me . March so far is average while the last 3 months have been below average , so we had a good run . If anything should encourage you to get ready for the next below normal run of weather !
Might be a few years lol

Back