• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

The chance of any wintry precip outside perhaps the foothills/mountains is extremely low, current snowpack across the N US is very poor, with barely any expected snow the next 4 days, this alone is a big red flag for a deeper cold CAD, not to mention its mid March when models show this
Oh and those areas have AN temps the next 3-4 days
Yeah a lot of snpwpack that is less than 6 inches is gonna get obliterated by the next three days of mild temps up in the interior NE. I will be spending the next two weeks preparing to move to Florida. April 2nd is the target date for when I plan to move.

Yeah a lot of snpwpack that is less than 6 inches is gonna get obliterated by the next three days of mild temps up in the interior NE. I will be spending the next two weeks preparing to move to Florida. April 2nd is the target date for when I plan to move.
Yeah models will correct warmer once they realize that . Bit of lag there . Let’s bring the high 70s up to eastern shore of Maryland before you leave ! Besides pretty sure even your area just about touches 80 on average in March , or comes close to it.

If the wedge front speeds up any more we are going to lose Friday. Nam has it south of Columbia 12z SaturdayView attachment 78393
I think Friday is fine, NAM is been way to aggressive with wedges lately, it was trying to sorta wedge Thursday a few days lol with low clouds, but Saturday is Over 64D4DCB4-CB27-4606-9661-52C39AF70CF9.png

Back