• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry More SE Snow ? (1/16-1/18)

Just looked at the HRRR and it gives me light snow for several hours while we are below 32 degrees here north of Atlanta. If that comes close to verifying, travel is going to be a mess.

—30—

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Brother and his family live in Wilson NC. look like they will have a good pop of snow.

I've never seen actual snowflakes in real life like the ones you would see in cartoons until today. I guess because our snows are typically wet snows and not dry and powdery like these. Love it!

Attachments

• 15161345610361763167687.jpg
    15161345610361763167687.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
DTsGswXXcAEOOOP.jpg:large
These will go up by tomorrow morning

NAM goes BOOM over the upstate. Maybe looking at a pretty good event #OpenTheFireHose

If the hrrr is right it easily could east of 59

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
I guess it's possible, but 1 or 2 bands aren't going to cut it. Models showed a solid band of moderate snow for a few hours. Thats what will be needed to even verify the 1" forecast. Impatiently waiting...

Just never built back up here in Madison, doubt we got more than 0.25 to 0.5 inches. At least it was something though, haven't cashed in on anything else this season

Back