• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry More SE Snow ? (1/16-1/18)

Wow
907052f816d181e03d05659980a28694.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Verbatim I think that could be higher. The kuchera ratios are slightly off showing 8:1 for Wake which will most likely be 10:1 and then 15:1

Funny that their base case is 4" with only a 10% chance of their worst case scenario of 5" coming to pass.
Agreed. I would think you could add 2" to the worse case map. The other ones are ok. Did you notice further down that Raleigh has a 90% of seeing more than 2"? No mixing either! It's been a long time!

Yep. With the HRRR, RAP, both 12km and 3km NAM increasing snow it definitely looks good. Someone gets 3-4" in this area.
Glad it held off honestly would have p-type issues for a little bit I think... Now late afternoon temp down to 38 after high of 44... Plus always seems to be better rates with snow at night

Verbatim I think that could be higher. The kuchera ratios are slightly off showing 8:1 for Wake which will most likely be 10:1 and then 15:1
Agreed.. I could easily see someone jackpotting with 8" if that verifies

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If the band lags to much then it's going to hurt us in the CAE area. Cause I doubt it's going to lag when it gets on top of us. We don't need this thing coming in the afternoon...

It's now overcast with some mid level clouds, according to a weather underground station near me it's about 50 degrees with dew points in the mid-20s

If the band lags to much then it's going to hurt us in the CAE area. Cause I doubt it's going to lag when it gets on top of us. We don't need this thing coming in the afternoon...
Seems to be coming between 7AM - 1PM.

Back