• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Mega March 2023

Luckily it's the long range gfs and it sucks but what a dry spell coming up for NC//SC if it is right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_185908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_185908_Chrome.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 14
Luckily it's the long range gfs and it sucks but what a dry spell coming up for NC//SC if it is right.
I seem to remember a number times the last 3 months where people are making the comment… “if the GFS is right, it’s looking very dry the next couple weeks”… it hasn’t been right yet

Canadian basically agrees. The euro would have more, particularly for northern zones.

Euro day 10 totals:
1679358250540.png

We've been lucky to get the rain we've had during the last three years of la nina.

Has been for me the last couple weeks
I wonder why you folks in northeast NC have had so many dry stretches this last year. We’ve just come out of a 3 year La Niña and back here in the western half of the state have only had about 3 weeks or so as high as a moderate drought.

I wonder why you folks in northeast NC have had so many dry stretches this last year. We’ve just come out of a 3 year La Niña and back here in the western half of the state have only had about 3 weeks or so as high as a moderate drought.
Not sure. We had a big rain on Feb 6th and we had 1.57 that day which was big but since it's been small totals only with a largely flat graph for now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230320_203117_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_203117_Chrome.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 12
Got down to 28 last night, the coldest night of this cold stretch. It’s not inconceivable that may be the last freeze of the year, though we have another month or so of opportunities for that.
Idk about down this way, but for northern SC up that way, there's likely another towards the end of March/very early April (1st week).

The ideas been on the modeling for a couple days and it just makes sense. They don't start planting on/after good Friday for no reason around these parts

Back