• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Mega March 2023

ATL and only ATL crushjob. Oh and mountains.
snku_acc-imp.us_se.png

Wow. That is a very good looking signal on the ensemble mean. Nothing about that says cutter to me,
No other ensemble suites are biting. Id hold in the excitement still. The GEFS and GFS aren’t usually the ones leading the way in .. any event really so best to tamper expectations

Gefs looks good but would really want to see some EPS support grow in the next 2 days, it becomes a good and probably the best ens to look at under day 7
Euro op was close last night and quite the shift.... blip or trend? Too early to tell but looks like still a tiny bit of noise on the EPS with the slightest of SE shift with the mean but without access to individual panels not sure exactly what's going on with it

1678880332854.gif

Best guess if we di get any snow outside of the mountains with this is likely going to be another 85 and NW deal with sharp cutoffs and ratios. Timing of day will be absolutely key here as well. I've seen with my own 2 eyes snow in the multiple inches being forecasted the day of storms but because it came during the day and during late in the season you get a dusting and it's gone in 2 hours. That's something we need to account for as well.

Euro op was close last night and quite the shift.... blip or trend? Too early to tell but looks like still a tiny bit of noise on the EPS with the slightest of SE shift with the mean but without access to individual panels not sure exactly what's going on with it

View attachment 134329
1679767200-yaWCYVFtVto.png

1679767200-iaEKtazrWmg.png

Some noise, but for me to get excited this needs to shift considerably in the next 48 hours. I've been in 4" mean jackpots twice this winter from the GEFS and ended up with nada both times.

I
Best guess if we di get any snow outside of the mountains with this is likely going to be another 85 and NW deal with sharp cutoffs and ratios. Timing of day will be absolutely key here as well. I've seen with my own 2 eyes snow in the multiple inches being forecasted the day of storms but because it came during the day and during late in the season you get a dusting and it's gone in 2 hours. That's something we need to account for as well.
I agree but I just want to see a flake of snow or I will be blanked for only the second time since 81-82. I know a lot of us are in the same boat this winter. I've seen about 9 sleet pellets this winter. Hoping for a miracle.

1679767200-yaWCYVFtVto.png

1679767200-iaEKtazrWmg.png

Some noise, but for me to get excited this needs to shift considerably in the next 48 hours. I've been in 4" mean jackpots twice this winter from the GEFS and ended up with nada both times.
Thanks for posting, Idk I see about 14 members with some snow fall here, mid/late March if it's going to be cold just seeing flakes fly is enough to get me excited. Expecting anything more is fools gold anyway

I
I agree but I just want to see a flake of snow or I will be blanked for only the second time since 81-82. I know a lot of us are in the same boat this winter. I've seen about 9 sleet pellets this winter. Hoping for a miracle.
This ^^

Back