• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Discussion

344815135_583248647204148_3064140056308260348_n.jpg

Well, us cool lovers have had some fun but the GFS bringing the heat next week; seeing lots of mid to upper 80s and even low 90s showing up. As much as I'd like to keep the cool pattern until Sept I know that ain't gonna happen but its been NICE!. The GFS does want to bring another nice cool front through the following week so we'll keep an eye on that.

gfs_T2m_us_56.png

39 this morning but on my way into work actually saw some scattered frost on a few rooftops in the community of Hollister, they are always a couple degrees cooler than me, so no real surprise.
It's a good thing the wind is going to stay up tonight or we would have some frost/freeze problems

What a great day, for those that enjoy this can you tell us what you did outside to enjoy it?
Picked up some sticks, threw some cornhole bags, sat on the porch, ate lunch on the screened porch, rode the golf cart around the neighborhood, and took a walk. Sucks doing all of that when its 90 degrees and humid.

Back