• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

Myfrotho704_

ComplainSZN
Reaction score
Light SHOW! Lmfao

Check this out. Let me do my best @Myfrotho704_ impersonation! I sat in the front yard and watched this ball of fury from a safe distance. That little cell put on a hell of a show for me and my little manView attachment 42264
Wow man nice ! Bout to post some pictures here of the microburst/supercell that passed by, as it died out you could actually see a spiraling updraft with rain separated from the main updraft

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got AWIPS2 CAVE running on an old Windows 7 laptop via a VMWare Workstation CentOS VM with data feed from Allisonhouse EDEX. Not getting any sleep next few days as I play around with this.

View attachment 42276
You are required to show images of the good stuff with us

JHS

Reaction score
Well the tone for this summer is set where I am. Gonna be dry. Storms are missing this area like crazy the last 2 days. Places 2 miles away getting up to an inch while we barely get a drop here.