• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May be?

Good catch. I didn't even realize I was still looking at 00Z.

Wednesday still looks cold, but moving in the right direction.
If we can back this west enough to stay on the east side we would be good. Ill trade a day in the 60s for 2 inches of rain and a nice weekend next weekend

Ahhh yes record cold while everyone else is pleasant and warm. It sure does. Besides you live in South Carolina its hardly ever much below average there and according to that map you will be comfortably warm

Yeah, I'd be just outside the wedge by those maps, still cooler than many but not in the heart of it. But anyway, I'll take record cold any day of the calendar year!

Today turned out to be a nice warm spring day (although average for where we're at now). It was in the 80s but with the clouds bringing some shade and a bit of a breeze, it felt fine to me. I think it's the sun beating down combined with humidity that really gets me unless it's just unreasonable in the evening too (but I was out in the afternoon).

A severe weather thread should be made for Monday.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantastic idea let’s start a thread 3 day’s out on a SPC general thunderstorm risk for the NC/TN border counties and see how it pans out?

Fantastic idea let’s start a thread 3 day’s out on a SPC general thunderstorm risk for the NC/TN border counties and see how it pans out?

Southeast in general seems like a pretty good chance of convective batch of storms that could be severe

a3302b12c7de21b2522e71dd0a5722f6.jpg

Why I think we have severe weather Monday.
You have a cold front with a low on it down around south Alabama and South Georgia then you have Arthur. Add heat and humidity with the heating of the day boom. Both lows and a front should all aid in the development of severe weather there’s just more dynamics to give these storms a bit more punch. Could be wrong but I think someone in the Carolinas especially gets severe weather.

f58220085d5828253b258c5c9f16c477.gif

I’d expect to see this upgraded to a slight risk tomorrow.

Back