• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

Look at that ridge retrogression in the pacific. Seems like once it’s close to retrograding to the Bering sea/Aleutian islands it stops and we get a poleward ridge out west, theme of this spring

Look at that ridge retrogression in the pacific. Seems like once it’s close to retrograding to the Bering sea/Aleutian islands it stops and we get a poleward ridge out west, theme of this spring

Normally don't be against the eps but it's been so excited the ridge ridge ridge past D5 and its typically been wrong I have a hard time believing its handling that vortex correctly around D7

Normally don't be against the eps but it's been so excited the ridge ridge ridge past D5 and its typically been wrong I have a hard time believing its handling that vortex correctly around D7
I feel like we get the ridges but they last 2-3 days with some SE severe wx then we get cool quick, warmth/heat has been so transient this May/mid-late April

Back