• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

The pacific pattern is ready to torch us but geez the Atlantic pattern is sensitive, I don’t like the TPV either CC9E4208-1870-4E7A-9258-07B45D670FB5.png

Move those BN heights more NW in the ATL towards SE can and raise heights in the ATL off the SE coast and we get ourselves some boundary setups with plains stuff as well92FDF635-9476-4D38-BB50-C99CC17E783C.pngA8ACC10E-1A1B-4213-A956-8F7494F726D8.pngEF95DE2F-DD97-422F-BF3A-6D1780745566.png

Currently 55, dropped several degrees in just a few minutes, (WAS) 65f a few minutes ago..

I HOPE,, My maters & Beans survived Round #2,, We just had more, Hail..

In 35 + years living in , or on the SENC coast,, I've seen Hail maybe once or twice, NOT~~~ 2 events on the same day!
Pea to ping pong sized hail stones..

Garden got the beat-down fer sure..

On the "Other-hand" First spring King was caught off Johnny Mercers Pier this morning, (before the first round of T-storms)..
A 40 pound brute..
Several HUGE "Spring Kings" I've not seen caught this size, in about 20 years, last time was in exactly April, 1991.. When I last seen YUGE fish caught this size in the Spring.. up & down SENC.. recently.. In the last week..

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 11
Currently 55, dropped several degrees in just a few minutes, (WAS) 65f a few minutes ago..

I HOPE,, My maters & Beans survived Round #2,, We just had more, Hail..

In 35 + years living in , or on the SENC coast,, I've seen Hail maybe once or twice, NOT~~~ 2 events on the same day!
Pea to ping pong sized hail stones..

Garden got the beat-down fer sure..

On the "Other-hand" First spring King was caught off Johnny Mercers Pier this morning, (before the first round of T-storms)..
A 40 pound brute..
Several HUGE "Spring Kings" I've not seen caught this size, in about 20 years, last time was in exactly April, 1991.. When I last seen YUGE fish caught this size in the Spring.. up & down SENC.. recently.. In the last week..
Is that a King Mackerel? Don’t know my saltwater fish, but think that’s what the professional looking fisherman are trying to catch on the end of the pier? I’ve just never seen one!

Back