• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Marvelous March

What else is it cluttering

Idk, maybe it seems more fitting for this possible threat to have a thread, I just asked permission from a mod and haven’t got it yet so I’m just gonna post here until then, idgaf if it fails, In my own opinion it needs its own thread since it’s still a possible threat under day 5

Idk, it may trend the other way or trend to slowly the right way but things haven’t been that bad today, not saying it will happen ofc but that positively tilted trough has trended westward decently today, that gives me interest in this and pretty much why I enjoy weather because it can go either way, forgot to add it still has a lot of work to do to be a threat but we’re getting a tad closer the way these trends have been

I see @ForsythSnow already starting addressing those post, I'll go ahead and tell y'all I just deleted a bunch of them.... some seemed troll worthy, so I deleted those and any connected to them. Also if you think a post is bogus or "trolling" don't engage it, often times that doesn't help but actually makes it worse. Give us time we will address it eventually.

Also just keep discussing the potential threat in here, no need for a thread at this point. There's not really any other discussion going on in here and it's too soon anyway.

Proceed..

Looks like ICON is on track to have another good shift
Edit* even with these good shifts, it goes to show how far we needa go in order to get some wintry wx from this, icon whiffed7566A925-E12C-4EDB-9D91-B355C2FE84AC.gif

Last edited:
Back