• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern March Thread

I actually wonder if some spots might bust low on temps overnight. Already down to 31 here just after sunset and still a decent breeze. If the winds die down, 16-18 is a definite possibility

record low for tonight in CHA = 20
forecast low for tonight in CHA = 14

if 14 verifies, it will be the 2nd latest date with a low of 14 or colder ever going back to 1879, second only to the low of 11 degrees on 3/15/93!
a low of 15 or 16 would be the 3rd latest date at 16 or colder (only 1993 and 1965 were later)

I know it's late in the season, but we got missed again.:mad:...now shootin for something around the 20th or the 25th...nao and ao, look a little more favorable..pna not so much? some subtle hintsmodernweenie gotta keep tryin!
The deep cold associated with the tropospheric polar vortex is moving on the other side of the world around that time frame with a persistent GOAK trough, at best there’s gonna be Pac polar cold/waves, perhaps with blocking and a shallow western ridge. which is still to warm for snow this time of the year for areas outside the mountains

What’s ATL supposed to do? They have not been below 25 all winter, correct?

I’m glad I’m under a freeze warning. How would I have ever known to protect my plants? It’s already 27/13 and I barely poked above freezing today.

I know it's late in the season, but we got missed again.:mad:...now shootin for something around the 20th or the 25th...nao and ao, look a little more favorable..pna not so much? some subtle hintsmodernweenie gotta keep tryin!

Chances are fading by the day

Heck even out here I don't expect another significant accumulation. Probably flurries if we get another one

? Brent, I got the hotdog and the laughing heads when I said between the twelfth and sixteenth, the clown doesn't faze me ?

Back