• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe March 9-10 Arklatex/Lower MS Valley/Gulf Coast Severe threat

Anybody checked the 00z hrrr? That nw corner of alabama and ne corner of mississippi has some pretty high stp.

talking about the storms overnight tonight? back further west...?

The ones tommorow, especially In Arkansas, there probably gonna shift things east a tiny bit, including probably shifting the higher threat over your area, but ovr low level instability is really lacking with this event 1D1029B2-2841-45E0-A1E7-AD55D68231A1.pngE63D22BA-A50E-4D59-AD76-5676107E51DC.jpegD26F6D75-2990-442B-97C6-E177815B4019.jpeg

Tomorrow has a lot of potential to go either way. Will be fascinating to see how it unfolds. Won’t be suprised to see a moderate risk pop up

This really can, hrrr wants CIN to develop due to early morning Cloud cover ruining sfc instability, but if the sun comes out for a extended time that would likely raise the tornado threat significantly

Tomorrow has a lot of potential to go either way. Will be fascinating to see how it unfolds. Won’t be suprised to see a moderate risk pop up
agree with that...going be very interesting for sure... hrrr want s to say the atmosphere recovers nicely for tomorrow afterrnoon
The ones tommorow, especially In Arkansas, there probably gonna shift things east a tiny bit, including probably shifting the higher threat over your area, but ovr low level instability is really lacking with this event View attachment 17528View attachment 17527View attachment 17526
yeah... I really got my eye on things... im a amateur storm chaser... been doing it for years now...

Yea I think the SPC was off taking a lot of Alabama out of any kind of risk for tomorrow. Right after they issued the day 2 today, Spann tweeted that AL was in the clear. I hope the SPC adjust tonight, cause I think Northern Alabama should be under a slight for tomorrow at minimum.

Yea I think the SPC was off taking a lot of Alabama out of any kind of risk for tomorrow. Right after they issued the day 2 today, Spann tweeted that AL was in the clear. I hope the SPC adjust tonight, cause I think Northern Alabama should be under a slight for tomorrow at minimum.

THIS WOULD BE THE RIGHT DECISION BASED ON WHAT THE HRRR IS SHOWING EVEN THE SBCAPE, LAPSE RATES AND DP'S ARE WAY OUT THERE

CLEARLY THE WARM FRONT LOOKS TO BE A BIT SOUTH TO ME 70'S TO THE SOUTH AND 60'S TO THE NORTH
Capture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Back