• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 2024 Discussion

Amazing because that was a really nice stretch for other parts of the south. I think there was a snowstorm around Christmas in 1989 and also a big snowstorm in January 1992.
That 1992 storm was an I-20 special all the way from Jackson miss to Columbia SC. The Christmas storm was I-95 and east along with I-10 and south of there. Orlando Fla had a few flakes of snow with the 1989 event.

That 1992 storm was an I-20 special all the way from Jackson miss to Columbia SC. The Christmas storm was I-95 and east along with I-10 and south of there. Orlando Fla had a few flakes of snow with the 1989 event.
That January 1992 storm was painful to watch miss the CLT area to the south. Especially when the watching the live reports from northern AL and GA.

bring on spring! Good riddance you retched winter

On Fire Burn GIF by Us

Only 6 months till Met Fall arrives. 9 till Met winter. Days start getting shorter in about 112 days.

Hard to beleive but the sun angle right now is what it is last week of October. Day was shorter when you where passing out that Halloween candy. The 6 months of good weather has just about passed us by. Joy.....

Dud season in bound. Hasnt been much over this way past couple of years. Few skirmishes is it. Ill be shocked if trend doesnt continue.
Over our way will be a beast

Back