• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

It's getting there
712958fe990bdad34d65094fde91499a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

You know it’s deeper than that.. they are just being as safe as possible .. if a true moderate risk was warranted then having people off the road and such is a good idea to keep everyone safe .. they acted as they should
I mean I get why they do it THESE days.. but come on, parents have to work. I didn’t think the setup warranted school cancellations. I think the timing of it was what made them jump the gun and make a poor call.

I mean I get why they do it THESE days.. but come on, parents have to work. I didn’t think the setup warranted school cancellations. I think the timing of it was what made them jump the gun and make a poor call.

It wasn't even supposed to start here until 3:00 anyway, and all the schools are out in Wake by then, but they still cancelled classes today.

67F
Dew @66%
Humidity 90%
Wind now South @13mph
Sun peaking through the cloud deck here..

Attachments

• sounding.png
    sounding.png
    183 KB · Views: 5
Me saying goodbye to the super strong CAD that was supposedly suppose to ruin this event for us even though all the models have soundly been getting the warm sector over us since yesterday .. and it’s not even peak heating yet
A7B9EA0F-E2AD-411C-95D4-165169244278.png
1616083904717.gif

It wasn't even supposed to start here until 3:00 anyway, and all the schools are out in Wake by then, but they still cancelled classes today.
That’s the thing storms could be moving in as school buses are still out and traffic is much higher with car pooling going on everywhere at the same time.. increase in traffic is not good when u have scraping severe storms getting going

Back