• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

That’s the thing storms could be moving in as school buses are still out and traffic is much higher with car pooling going on everywhere at the same time.. increase in traffic is not good when u have scraping severe storms getting going

They could have released early. No reason to cancel the whole day when the forecast didn't call for any storms here until 3:00.

That’s downright ugly. I knew this event wasn’t going to bust. Kept saying that last night and I got a lot of people telling me I was wrong. I said all along I didn’t like where. CLT sat when it came to this boundary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same for here in Raleigh .. don’t know why so many people thought this would bust .. Spc downgraded a bit but if you look at the ingredients coming together on models and we use info on how things usually work around here and you don’t take models surface output to heart a day out.. you could have seen this was still a recipe for some mischief

Same for here in Raleigh .. don’t know why so many people thought this would bust .. Spc downgraded a bit but if you look at the ingredients coming together on models and we use info on how things usually work around here and you don’t take models surface output to heart a day out.. you could have seen this was still a recipe for some mischief

It could still end up being a bust compared to all the hype it got the last few days for a widespread outbreak, and comparisons to April 16, 2011. Yeah, there could be some isolated stuff, but that would not be worthy of all the hype this system got. Depends on how long it takes for things to warm up when and if the wedge finally erodes and the warm front comes in, and how far north the warm front gets. But this could still end up being like all the storms we had last year, where they were isolated and stayed south and east of Wake.

Looking at visible satellite we are about to get some clearing here soon. At least from what I can see, @Myfrotho704_ can you verify? If so, this is going to get ugly. It's almost like the system stalled over NE GA...

Back