• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

The problem with the sun is that it gives the general public the idea that the weather is improving and storm chances might be diminishing, when in fact its fuel to the fire.

This is escalating wayyyy too fast. Sucks that I’m stuck at work. Wish they’d let us go home early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always hated when they'd do that. I worked in a big, sturdy concrete building downtown so as far a safety was concerned there was literally no place I'd rather be.

Will this line act like a front and fire renegades out ahead of it?

I'm honestly now more curious to see if this line of storms grows upscale into a QLCS then tries to break down into discrete supercells further east. Shear vectors look pretty favorable for that so we'll see

I'm honestly now more curious to see if this line of storms grows upscale into a QLCS then tries to break down into discrete supercells further east. Shear vectors look pretty favorable for that so we'll see
Almost looks like there already doing that, several mini supercellular structures getting going in it 0986C46A-584E-425A-A9D5-82346C977D23.png

Back