• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry March 05-06th 2019 Wintry Weather

Damn only if I didn’t have school I would drive down there, kinda forgot about that yesterday lol when I said I might

Nothing like that over here, but I want to note it’s drizzling a little bit here, temp is at 32, radar looks clear tho

I currently plan to stop in Whiteville and wait for this 45+ dBz band to overtake me and see how much accumulation I get out of it, heavy dusting on elevated surfaces here now

I currently plan to stop in Whiteville and wait for this 45+ dBz band to overtake me and see how much accumulation I get out of it, heavy dusting on elevated surfaces here now

Not sure if you do fb or not but a friend and I run a Facebook weather page with 40k followers. People are posting observations and pictures in that thread so it might help with making your map later on. Here’s the link.

Not sure if you do fb or not but a friend and I run a Facebook weather page with 40k followers. People are posting observations and pictures in that thread so it might help with making your map later on. Here’s the link.

Thank u! It definitely will!

I have about 0.2” of accumulation in Whiteville and it’s dumping here, very large aggregates. Some sleet is mixing in

Hrrr has lacked moisture like it normally does, RAP did ok, still says few more hours of snow in SE nc and some ZR around CLT, Enjoy it webb, not saying it’s the last one but it probably is
D216DDCC-B802-44C5-AD3B-7CE4A2C9A8EB.png

from Jacksonville, NC
20190305_055716.thumb.jpg.006c03b7636e0ce4223a5be072d5913a.jpg

Back