• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Teddy

Interestingly enough the stuff to the SE of Teddy here has some pieces of the bubbling convection in the western GoM right now
Yeah, it doesn't develop it, and sends it west.....but you never know.

Teddy leaves something behind. I guess thats what he is talking about.
slp32.png

Another storm in any case. But if the euro and icon are right it may not go out as teddy is much further west.

IF HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE "2" GETS OUT AND IS REPLACED BY HIGH PRESSURE "1" BEFORE TEDDY "CIRCLED IN AQUA" TAKES TRACK "1" IN RED THEN I DONT SEE ANOTHER EXIT AT THIS TIME EXCEPT FOR TRACK "2" IN RED.. YALL FEEL MORE THE WELCOME TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS IF IM MISSING SOMETHING
Capture.JPG

IF HIGH PRESSURE RIDGE "2" GETS OUT AND IS REPLACED BY HIGH PRESSURE "1" BEFORE TEDDY "CIRCLED IN AQUA" TAKES TRACK "1" IN RED THEN I DONT SEE ANOTHER EXIT AT THIS TIME EXCEPT FOR TRACK "2" IN RED.. YALL FEEL MORE THE WELCOME TO EDUCATE ME ON THIS IF IM MISSING SOMETHING
View attachment 48712
Hahaha....only in 2020 would that make perfect sense even without looking at the pic. :)
I agree with you and been worried about it since Teddy showed up.

Interesting NHC headline

Tropical Storm Teddy Advisory Number 14
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL202020
1100 PM AST Tue Sep 15 2020

...TEDDY BEARS WATCHING...
...FORECAST TO STRENGTHEN AND MOVE NORTHWESTWARD OVER THE CENTRAL
AND WESTERN ATLANTIC INTO THE WEEKEND...

I would assume they mean watching on bermuda though anymore west trends and the NE will have to look out.

I would assume they mean watching on bermuda though anymore west trends and the NE will have to look out.

It was a play on words, “Teddy bears....” lol. Stewart did it yesterday. They’re having fun with that name.

Teddy trying to put on a show too

Hurricane Teddy Tropical Cyclone Update
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL202020
210 AM AST Wed Sep 16 2020

...TEDDY BECOMES A HURRICANE...

Satellite estimates indicate that Teddy has quickly strengthened
into a hurricane with 85 mph (140 km/h) sustained winds. This new
intensity will be incorporated into the next full advisory before 5
AM AST.

SUMMARY OF 210 AM AST...0610 UTC...INFORMATION
---------------------------------------------------
LOCATION...15.4N 48.5W
ABOUT 830 MI...1335 KM E OF THE LESSER ANTILLES
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...85 MPH...140 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...NW OR 315 DEGREES AT 9 MPH...15 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...984 MB...29.06 INCHES

$$
Forecaster Blake

May be trying to pop an eye out as well. Teddy looks poised to blow up over the next few days.9E365ACD-8596-4267-8657-61AAD0A1A3A5.jpeg

Back