• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

Congrats on joining the board. I have learned a lot of things on here thru the years. We got a lot of smart people on here that can really educated us!!!

I love weather been intrested since 5yr old. I don’t know a lot but love watching the models in the winter. And know a thing or two I believe I’m happy to be here

Currently spending the week in Greenville (south al) and watching this monster of a Hurricane on satellite directly to the south of me brings back so many memories of Ivan and Dennis, it’s gonna pass to the east of where I am but man talk about an eerie feeling.

88875762.gif

Anyone have that good link with the NHC plots on it, I just saw the map on another site and someone posted the track, don't know if its the latest 11pm adv, but its a bit west of that forecast track.
View attachment 6872
What’s so scary is. This better start making that Ne turn soon on it’s going to be a direct hit on Panama City. I just pray that everyone in its path has gone to safety. This thing is scary and not to be taken lightly!!!

I I’m new just joined. But have been reading this board a lot especially in the winter time. I love snow. I’m located in liberty sc by the way. In the Pickens county sc area and usually get screwed in the winter lol
Welcome! I'm just a few miles away in Easley. I don't really post much (this might be my first one actually, not sure) but am always lurking around, especially in winter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome! I'm just a few miles away in Easley. I don't really post much (this might be my first one actually, not sure) but am always lurking around, especially in winter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awesome nice to see someone so close to home.

Back