• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Michael

I don't think Tclp is correct, but, since we are depending on a cold front battling with the atlantic ridge to push the storm track to the east, I'll be surprised if it happens as soon as the models predict... It hardly ever does.

Local mets wind gust forecast shows some of the strongest winds up this way anyhow on the backside of Michael, I'm assuming as it starts transitioning to extratropical.... problem is that's after 3-6" of rain

Yeah, that front has to get through. It's what's going to make our weather normal again for fall...lol. (or at least as not as ridiculously hot for fall)

Folks, the TCLP is a climatology based model. It’s not to be taken seriously as it doesn’t use the synoptic steering like other models do.

The ridge is being hit from the south and the west. I don’t think it holds and neither does the models. I don’t think it could stand it if it tried. Could see a slight shift north if it holds longer tho.

Folks, the TCLP is a climatology based model. It’s not to be taken seriously as it doesn’t use the synoptic steering like other models do.
I posted an explanation several post back and I saw you posted the link to explain it, but something about seeing it I guess Lol.... remind me to pull that from a site that doesn't use it next time.

I I’m new just joined. But have been reading this board a lot especially in the winter time. I love snow. I’m located in liberty sc by the way. In the Pickens county sc area and usually get screwed in the winter lol
Welcome aboard!

I I’m new just joined. But have been reading this board a lot especially in the winter time. I love snow. I’m located in liberty sc by the way. In the Pickens county sc area and usually get screwed in the winter lol
Congrats on joining the board. I have learned a lot of things on here thru the years. We got a lot of smart people on here that can really educated us!!!

Back