• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Maria

No change at 8? Are you kidding? It has likely strengthened and they choose to maintain?
This likely explains it.
recon_AF303-0515A-MARIA_dropsonde15_20170919-2335.png

Nevermind my last post. Inner eyewall built back.

Even if she doesn't go lower 909 knocks ivan out of the top 10 lowest pressures and Maria takes 9th place

Brett has had live stream up most of the day, but it's just been at a fixed location i.e. looking at the waves crashing, etc. I haven't checked in the last hour tho, been doing dinner - life of a mom.

FS - Would like you to get rain and water in the Lake ... but you surely agree, there are better solutions ... With ya Man - we just need another mechanism ... Phil
We are about to start getting fronts again here, so I think we will get some good rain from them. Irma didn't do much for rain here anyway, so I would rather have a weak low crossing the country than a tropical cyclone. Hoping for it to just go OTS as well.

Looks like the upper level dropsonde mission has just finished up or is about to. We should be getting fresher data in at 0Z, or maybe already did at 18Z. 0Z should be telling if so.

Back