• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
euro almost wants to parallel Florida west coast. just offshore heading NW near Tampa at hr42

stronger by almost 10mb from this time *12z mon* vs the 12z run yesterday. *24 timestamps from tropical tidbits*

near big bend heading NW at 18z mon. Just whipping the daylights out of us in the SE I mean EVERYONE from NC to BAMA. over WGA by 00z tue

no joke this is board wide hit!! **IF** this run is right. Yes, less extreme for NC, but there is going to be wind and rain for sure. SC, GA and even AL get nailed with this one.
It even says hello.......person un-named.....how about some weather from me, Irma..lol

IMG_0191.png

no joke this is board wide hit!! **IF** this run is right. Yes, less extreme for NC, but there is going to be wind and rain for sure. SC, GA and even AL get nailed with this one.
It even says hello.......person un-named.....how about some weather from me, Irma..lol
We would we be on the Northeast side here in Charleston/Columbia SC Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back