• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post the latest euro model?
IMG_0193.png

no joke this is board wide hit!! **IF** this run is right. Yes, less extreme for NC, but there is going to be wind and rain for sure. SC, GA and even AL get nailed with this one.
It even says hello.......person un-named.....how about some weather from me, Irma..lol[/QUOTE
Atlanta takes on much stronger winds this run
oh dang! thats like 75-85kt winds around here. so 85-95mph winds

aabf47e9a4392bb34d80e092db84c49f.jpg
50d1699254dec8c7fda5896fb9cbc138.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
so the west trend continues ever so slightly

Atlanta takes on much stronger winds this run
Actually, the winds are slightly weaker this run..... doesnt really matter.. Euro hasnt lost its notion of severe winds in North Georgia
ecmwf_uv10g_mph_atl_14.png ecmwf_uv10g_mph_georgia_11.png

AT PAGE 200 (or after Euro), PLEASE LOCK AND START AN IRMA PART 2 THREAD!!! I would, but a bit busy right now.

Wow, if it goes further West before turning north it's going to stay over water longer and take longer to get on land, which is going to make it worse further inland for GA.

The inland track to the NW is pretty much a lock regardless of the Florida track is 50 or 75 miles east

I think that a track a bit to the right of the 12Z Euro in FL needs to considered being that the hour 6 position (2 PM), which is overland in Cuba, is clearly south of reality, which is just N of Cuba.

I think that a track a bit to the right of the 12Z Euro in FL needs to considered being that the hour 6 position (2 PM), which is overland in Cuba, is clearly south of reality, which is just N of Cuba.
Agreee Larry is run is likely a bit too far west. But maybe not. It may just keep chugging WWWWNWW for awhile longer and catch back up.

Agreee Larry is run is likely a bit too far west. But maybe not. It may just keep chugging WWWWNWW for awhile longer and catch back up.
Yeah, i image wobbles will happen up till landfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back