• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like two big grizzly bears wanting to mate - nothing is going to stop them ... whereas if one is (how should I put this?) - a whimp, there's going to be some dancing around before the love starts ...
Yep, waxing poetic about grizzly sex, while the hell storm bears down on us, lol. That 29 mph wind must be coming out the rear entrance :) Hope you can get that brief, or whatever you are working on finished before the grizzly comes to see your town!

Best case for Georgia and South Carolina is a south Florida landfall and it rides inland up the Florida peninsula like many ensemble members show . Of course that would not be good for our Florida friends

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

If anything different to my eyes, it looks like it's a little sooner this run and I think the phase is already beginning.

Little quicker, shortwave too.. but still have a bad feeling for ga/sc area.

Moving definitely N of due West! Maybe WNW!

Yeah well NE. May cut sooner
So we're east again early in the run ... Jeeze ...
This storm is uncharted territory ... and these model swings are due to models not having a clue how to deal with the dynamics. Reminds me of going into a few Dark Star jams ...

So we're east again early in the run ... Jeeze ...
This storm is uncharted territory ... and these model swings are due to models not having a clue how to deal with the dynamics. Reminds me of going into a few Dark Star jams ...
Lol, sorry i spoke to soon. Were actually little west this run

Best case for Georgia and South Carolina is a south Florida landfall and it rides inland up the Florida peninsula like many ensemble members show . Of course that would not be good for our Florida friends

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
No - it would not be. Take one for the team ...?

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back