• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post a map? I have no clue where to find one sadly or I am just brain drained.

I don't have a map but I have coordinates lol

000UTC 11.09.2017 108 25.0N 80.2W 921 96
1200UTC 11.09.2017 120 27.5N 80.4W 922 96
0000UTC 12.09.2017 132 30.1N 80.6W 934 85
1200UTC 12.09.2017 144 33.1N 80.8W 957 62

Just a slight difference between the GFS and CMC.

The whole coast from Florida to NC is going to have be evacuated.

Guests please take 30 seconds and sign up !! Also, thank you to those who have made a donation to the site. It goes a long way in helping us improve the site. Every little bit helps!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Can you donate from Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MASSIVE differences between the global model post day 4. Gfs goes inland and NW over Kentucky and the CMC zips off to the NE. Ensembles support a NW bend . Will be fun to Watch

Looks like SE Florida is under the gun on all the models. Where it goes after that is a guess. Some have it hitting Savannah and going NW, some have it hitting near Charleston, and some have it hitting the NC coast. What a mess.

Still a long way to go with this one and many more model runs

After last year and Matthew deciding to crash my wedding instead of taking the u-turn that everyone was predicting and now this, I will never trust a hurricane forecast again. This is absurd! Pay no attention to the cone of doom...if you are in the same hemisphere you're fair game!

After last year and Matthew deciding to crash my wedding instead of taking the u-turn that everyone was predicting and now this, I will never trust a hurricane forecast again. This is absurd! Pay no attention to the cone of doom...if you are in the same hemisphere you're fair game!
Oh no sorry to hear that . Well as long as you married your bride that s all that matters

Did recon just find 170 kt winds???
recon_AF305-1311A-IRMA_timeseries.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back