• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18z gefs
a5d7fa486969140ff02f5cf363ae1db3.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

That dropsonde means we might have the strongest atlantic hurricane on record by wind

May keep it at 185 though

This seems so unreal, winds that high. Defiantly in the end times.

This seems so unreal, winds that high. Defiantly in the end times.
Good grief. Just because Irma is on course to be the strongest hurricane on record(wind wise) doesn't mean some biblical apocalypse is upon us. Plus they only started keeping record since 1851. I'm sure somewhere down the line there was a stronger storm.

Good grief. Just because Irma is on course to be the strongest hurricane on record(wind wise) doesn't mean some biblical apocalypse is upon us. Plus they only started keeping record since 1851. I'm sure somewhere down the line there was a stronger storm.
I understand

I can understand how some would think this is some sort of biblical apocalypse. I mean Harvey and now this ? Assuming this storm doesnt weaken dramatically, when''s the last time the US dealt with 2 storms the magnitude of Harvey and Irma in the same year ?

I can understand how some would think this is some sort of biblical apocalypse. I mean Harvey and now this ? Assuming this storm doesnt weaken dramatically, when''s the last time the US dealt with 2 storms the magnitude of Harvey and Irma in the same year ?
The US went 12 years without a major hurricane making landfall. We were due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back