• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Irma (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What link are you looking at?
Weatherbell.... honestly it's only a slight shift east with a handful of members ots, looks like two concentrations 1) up east GOM/W coast of Fl and other east coast of Fl. Either way Fl, Ga, SC eat up with spaghetti lines

And actually weathernerds.org has already posted them so here you go...

AL11_2017090512_ECENS_large.png

Weatherbell running live spaghetti plots and here is what Ryan posted....

Ugh. That isn't good at all. I'm beginning to think we are not going to know where it's going at all until it decides to change course due to just the intensity. Might have to trust the HMON and HWRF at this point. The Euro and CMC were too weak.

Ugh. That isn't good at all. I'm beginning to think we are not going to know where it's going at all until it decides to change course due to just the intensity. Might have to trust the HMON and HWRF at this point. The Euro and CMC were too weak.
Didn't HWRF go east and HMON go west or vice versa? Not much help either right now...

Have to wonder just how long it moves N looking at spreads most want to back it back to the NW eventually so is the turn N even NE going to be as pronounced... Just thinking out loud here... Been at work all day tough to get good detail on phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the spread lol. The NW track inland still very pronounced
7601057736852a0f346e5ea944035f5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back