• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

So our elusive TFV sets up shop in the vicinity of Minnesota Friday morning and meanders SE and is still in the area until it opens up and scoots east Monday LOL.

Still a LOT of model disagreement with how to handle that TPV even a day 5 now that the happy hour GFS decided to slow down its eastward motion dramatically. I thought we had a better handle on things with the general agreement at 12Z.

JUST your average 500 mile jump...
Doesn't make a bit of sense ...
That's the kind of changes to be expected on day 7 and beyond. Not 4-5 days out. I swear, it'd be better for our sanity to just look at the NAM and RGEM models and forget anything beyond.

Still a LOT of model disagreement with how to handle that TPV even a day 5 now that the happy hour GFS decided to slow down its eastward motion dramatically. I thought we had a better handle on things with the general agreement at 12Z.

Emerging consensus on a sharp SER shielding Georgia from the PV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back