• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry King Kong Winter Storm Potential Feb 13th-16th

guidance showed it, but it was such a small area in alabama then(nw corner) that he just ignored it

Dude, I am an Alabama guy. I love seeing you guys getting a long-overdue winter storm and I hope it over performs for that matter! When you saw that marginal corner of the state getting snow, it should be considered but forecast yet? The next model swing could have easily taken that snow away as you know. Steady as she goes would always be prudent when you are a public figure like Spann is in Alabama. I wish you guys had Glenn Burns and we had Spann!! LOL

12z GEFS continues its move eastward
214a162ff0d9ecaa674b52959ab29911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking ahead to Wednesday night models diverge drastically. Gfs, cmc give midsouth a huge rainstorm while icon, euro and ukie give us another winter storm. Which model will prevail?

Looking ahead to Wednesday night models diverge drastically. Gfs, cmc give midsouth a huge rainstorm while icon, euro and ukie give us another winter storm. Which model will prevail?
This will be another interesting one to watch and could be the icing on the cake.

Back