• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Here's the way I see it; we'll eventually have to pay the piper. Heat is a certainty for everyone below high elevation. It could come anytime between next week through early October (as we found out last year). There will be plenty of heat and pool time, and most of us will be begging for cooler weather before long. Take any cool we can get and be thankful! Heat will be not be absent. I say, bring on the cool as long as we can get it!!!

Here's the way I see it; we'll eventually have to pay the piper. Heat is a certainty for everyone below high elevation. It could come anytime between next week through early October (as we found out last year). There will be plenty of heat and pool time, and most of us will be begging for cooler weather before long. Take any cool we can get and be thankful! Heat will be not be absent. I say, bring on the cool as long as we can get it!!!

95/70, my type of weather man, bring it on, i never get tired of the heat, must be the Honduran Part inside me lol

Apparently my post about not wanting lightning came across as trolling. It absolutely was not meant to be that way. My apologies. I'm alright with afternoon storms.

Euro is interesting around day 7-10 yet another trough in the NE, we’ve seen this how many times this spring ? Has been the reason for our severe wx C1C0A727-115B-4F3F-A450-97610B84D926.pngA6B83530-7EC6-4CB1-AA4B-80C8C2340B66.png

Back