• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

Though can't really complain about hitting 90 for the 1st time on June 3rd, as only 25% of years had the 1st 90 at a later date.
Latest here the last 100 years is July 7th (1992), and what an amazing summer that was...only 12 days of 90+ with a max of 94!

Finally had a 90 recording at the house. It's saying something since that thermometer can run cooler.

And no I did not go outside this afternoon, but I gambled and did yesterday because it seemed a bit shady. I made it but for a few minutes I did not feel good after I was done.

Edit: We know what that means as well...100 or so more 90s to go.

Few cells fired up over Wilkes and back to Asheville today. Chance was like zero.

Hit 82 today. Yesterday hit 80. First consecutive days of 80+ this year.
Nice ! Your area has a very enviable climate! Well , if it wasnt for that screwy cold air damming Id love it more. Cool but not overly cold or long winters, mild springs and very warm but definitely not hot or long summers. New England summers basically without the harsh winters and cold springs of New England. Im probably one of the most climate obsessed people on here.

Back