Pattern June Presented by: Heat and Humidity

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
The models have pooped the bed again. So much for 60% coverage as GSP said earlier. Going on 9 days now with no rain and the weekend looks horrible for chances. Welcome to summer!

Edit
I see others get on here and complain about not getting rain and as they type the bottom falls out. I should try this more often because it worked for me too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy
Had a small storm miss me by 10 miles or so lastnight. Some decent rumbles of thunder off in the distance. Felt good out there this morning.

Cooler and showery few days. Gonna need rain soon. Sure do miss heavy rain events. Drought gonna set up by July.

Never wanted the hrrrv4 to be this right before, some mid level warmth tho so I’m leaning towards dry, but above that mid level warmth is better cape so idk 228A70FB-2E06-4C88-B74F-3238ADF2DDC2.png

Never wanted the hrrrv4 to be this right before, some mid level warmth tho so I’m leaning towards dry, but above that mid level warmth is better cape so idk View attachment 42562

I basically have zero faith in any HRRR model or any model, to be honest. I think I will just get a Magic 8-Ball and use that as weather guidance. It can't be worse than what we currently have.