• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Must be continuous lightning here.

74a5515d12ee5f6b6350b4be87b330f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Fatality reported by media, of a Boy Scout killed by falling tree at Bert Adams Scout Reservation south of Covington GA (Newton County). Numerous trees down throughout that area of county per EMA

KOD! Just like WSW in winter!
Not a fooking drop. This is one of the more disappointing misses in recent memory. I was really thinking there was no way I would walk out of today with less than a half inch of rain.

Even after getting a big rain a couple of weeks ago having 93-98 for 10 straight days gets rid of any soil moisture.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeap making a hard right turn.

Front... whatever you want to call it is sitting from pinehurst to Clinton to havelock. Done for us unless that can rocket northward in the next 90 minutes.

Not a fooking drop. This is one of the more disappointing misses in recent memory. I was really thinking there was no way I would walk out of today with less than a half inch of rain.

Even after getting a big rain a couple of weeks ago having 93-98 for 10 straight days gets rid of any soil moisture.

I haven’t had anything decent here in several weeks.

Front... whatever you want to call it is sitting from pinehurst to Clinton to havelock. Done for us unless that can rocket northward in the next 90 minutes.

How can you tell where it is?

How can you tell where it is?

You can basically use the outflow boundary on radar at this point its pushing back north as a warm front separating dew points of 65-68 and 72-75

Another day another storm, yesterday was like the only day in the last week it hasn't rained.
What's that like? I can't remember the last time I had a pattern like that at my house in the summer maybe July 2014

Ended up just getting missed by the storms today. Juuuussstttttt missed.
Don't you just love it when the rain gets so close you can actually smell the nearby rain and yet miss all together. It's like potential game winning field goal bouncing off the uprights.

I honestly can't believe how many times it has rained this month. 7 days at 90 or above, and an average high of 88, pretty warm.

I’m living the dream! Out of all rain the midlands received last night my house got .03”. It was like the parting of the Red Sea.

.02 overnight lol

Yeah, the whole line was warned as it came through my house. I got a total of .09 and a 15 MPH wind gust! It was amazing! TWC excited about the enhanced risk over my area today, local Mets saying 20%. Future radar shows pretty robust storm barely into the upstate, with biggest concentration over Shetleys house and the N.C./ SC border!

Back