• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern June Bugs

Yeah, the whole line was warned as it came through my house. I got a total of .09 and a 15 MPH wind gust! It was amazing! TWC excited about the enhanced risk over my area today, local Mets saying 20%. Future radar shows pretty robust storm barely into the upstate, with biggest concentration over Shetleys house and the N.C./ SC border!
I probably have somewhere between 10-20 severe thunderstorm warnings per year. I usually only get severe weather for one of those warnings, if that. At least half of the time, it hardly even rains.

I probably have somewhere between 10-20 severe thunderstorm warnings per year. I usually only get severe weather for one of those warnings, if that. At least half of the time, it hardly even rains.
How many WSW do you get a winter!? How many are actually snow?:D

How many WSW do you get a winter!? How many are actually snow?:D
Probably 4-5 WWAs, three of which turn out to be legit, along with 3 WSWs, and maybe one of those verifies at my house. I do usually see some snow, but it only lasts about 10 minutes before changing to ZR, IP, or CR.

SD bout to get wet in a little bit!

Yeah getting some decent overrunning here with the front just to the south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalk one up for hi - res models! They had storms firing around me @ 3pm and here they are!

Misery apparently loves board-wide company, at least in late June ... gripe away ... with impunity ...
actheat_1280x720.jpg
:eek:

Last edited:
Yeah, the whole line was warned as it came through my house. I got a total of .09 and a 15 MPH wind gust! It was amazing! TWC excited about the enhanced risk over my area today, local Mets saying 20%. Future radar shows pretty robust storm barely into the upstate, with biggest concentration over Shetleys house and the N.C./ SC border!
We got pounded yesterday with a storm that dropped over 1 inch of rain and had a 60mph wind gust. We got another good storm not too long ago today.

an evening of rumblers here in CHA.. had some good wind with the first round.. had to rush to finish mowing the yard, nearly dieded.

1.45" of rain last night. So, less rain this month, but quite a bit in a few day time period late at night.

Tony, sometimes our thermometer at home is cooler, but what you have going on is just out of this world crazy. I had one of those interesting days recently where I topped out at 86, but for the most part (although this month I've had less rain) I've taken part in this hot June too.
Hey, GG, yeah, I feel special, lol. No, really, it's just amazing to see all the 90's and 100's around me, and even today at 2:15 it's only 85.1. I've been using 4 remotes on two different base stations, and using the same one consistently to make these readings, so even for equipment error, the readings are consistent. I have 3 remotes constantly shaded, and one that gets dappled sun, and it's usually a degree higher some of the day. Mostly though I try to use the same remote each day. I did lose one day to battery failure, but went back to that remote the next day. Still no 90 in my yard, but two 89+s. It's got to be the 12.5 inches of rain since May 15. How else can I explain maybe closing out June without a 90 this year. It's making me think I have it all wrong, and it's not the epoxyclipse, but the anti epoxyclipse. I'm having so much fun not burning up, it may call for naked dancing, lol.

Back