• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Extremely heavy rates up to 4” per NWS. North-west NC is getting nailed.

Going to need a Flash Flood Warning for Watauga, Ashe and Alleghany.

Hrrr gets a loosely organized QLCS tomorrow afternoon in NC, also has the LP in NC which may enhance wind shear just a bit, And adds potential to that random vortex that pops up which adds to the damaging wind threat

Hrrr gets a loosely organized QLCS tomorrow afternoon in NC, also has the LP in NC which may enhance wind shear just a bit, And adds potential to that random vortex that pops up which adds to the damaging wind threat
?

Getting excited about tomorrows rain chances!
I'd like to but I've seen this movie. Tomorrow's choices for fail are the front gets here too soon and the storms fire to the east, storms fire to the west and become outflow dominant so its wind and stratiform around here as the line reorganizes the the east. The line breaks up a bit from being linear and gets more of a line segment/weak supercell look and I am in the middle

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Should be good coverage tomorrow but it's also convective so there will be holes..... let's hope Greenville, SC, Harnett Co, NC and southern Wake Co aren't in those holes

1563827871873.png

I'd like to but I've seen this movie. Tomorrow's choices for fail are the front gets here too soon and the storms fire to the east, storms fire to the west and become outflow dominant so its wind and stratiform around here as the line reorganizes the the east. The line breaks up a bit from being linear and gets more of a line segment/weak supercell look and I am in the middle

Looking at CAM's this seems somewhat probable..... unfortunately

Rain cold...aleet aleet dark cloud on the horizon alert
641c0bac412c350d5e4ce8c4dfc8f5b4.jpg

Perfect visualization of the seabreeze and its cleansing effect on the atmosphere. The first pic is just in front of the breeze middle is right along the wind shift and the pic to the right is the clear blue sky.

Attachments

• 20190722_175728.jpg
    20190722_175728.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190722_175725.jpg
    20190722_175725.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20190722_175454.jpg
    20190722_175454.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Rain cold...aleet aleet dark cloud on the horizon alert
641c0bac412c350d5e4ce8c4dfc8f5b4.jpg

Watch the efficiency at which it dissipates as works into the air sink zone.

Nailed itView attachment 21230
8ddba4abd0f544dc6e50986f879449c4.gif

Meanwhile, the ones near 95 have been just happily redeveloping and tracking over virtually the same areas. This happens far too often to be merely chance and happenstance.

Meanwhile, the ones near 95 have been just happily redeveloping and tracking over virtually the same areas. This happens far too often to be merely chance and happenstance.
Well I was going to ----- about Phoenix being under a severe tstorm watch. Then I looked at their June and July so far... good for them

Back