• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Euro says we get nothing over the next 10 days too. So much for that widespread rain
b95b19a2d89a0d940bbc2c933a3b546f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It’s ok. I got crushed last night

Nothing like storms firing at high noon hour on hottest day of year. On And off most afternoon and clouds hung tough. Not even sure we hit 90 today. Probably want be so lucky tommorow.

Needa watch Tuesday with that front drifting in, could offer a chance for severe thunderstorms, even a low tornado threat due to a increase in low level shear/Somewhat large low level hodos, but damaging winds associated with a QLCS would appear more likely 500B8067-D6FD-4202-A145-DB790FB9C0D2.png

Needa watch Tuesday with that front drifting in, could offer a chance for severe thunderstorms, even a low tornado threat due to a increase in low level shear/Somewhat large low level hodos, but damaging winds associated with a QLCS would appear more likely View attachment 21208
You could make a case for a decent severe weather event if the front is delayed until around peak heating. The 0z euro slowed the timing a bit vs the 12z with things getting into the area around 18z so there is a decent amount of convection firing along an E of US1.

Heat index along I-95 corridor already upper 90's, 110 at least today

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It's warming up quickly. Playing golf today so I got up around 545 and it was actually decent out, on 12 now and I want to die

It's warming up quickly. Playing golf today so I got up around 545 and it was actually decent out, on 12 now and I want to die

Early wasn't bad at all, there is a little more breeze today, almost tolerable.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm expecting highs so low I need a jacket

Speaking of jackets, I bet folks in the mountains gonna need something to cover those arms with temps dipping in the 40s

Temperatures are approaching 100F all over eastern New York, just incredible. Makes me appreciate 87F.

If we all don’t score Tuesday, it could be August before we see rain again!??

The NWS forecast high of 77 Tuesday is sure gonna feel nice coming off this heatwave. This summer reminds me of some in the not to distant past heading into La nina

Back