• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Running out of adjectives
a86f7d8b838a090c750669ab0ac6a16f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wonder how last nights storms will affect heat advisories Charlotte hickory area etc

If we can hit 90 by 11am we might be able to make 100 today

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I hope so. If it's this hot, it might as well ast least get to 100. 99 is a slap in the face.

91 at 11 and noon don't think rdu makes it
And storms near the airport now...

Last edited:
91 at 11 and noon don't think rdu makes it
And storms near the airport now...
I'm pulling for you guys to hit 100, as for me, I'll enjoy my cool down

I am in VA for a wedding. Looks like I am missing some storms back home.

Interesting convergent flow into these storms in NC itll be interesting to see how this progresses through the day

It looks like birdman, ? ? is getting trained! Turn around, don’t drown!

Interesting convergent flow into these storms in NC itll be interesting to see how this progresses through the day

Nothing for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro says we get nothing over the next 10 days too. So much for that widespread rain
b95b19a2d89a0d940bbc2c933a3b546f.jpg

Wow.... btw how's that outflow boundary feel that's about to pass thru your neck of the woods

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Euro says we get nothing over the next 10 days too. So much for that widespread rain
b95b19a2d89a0d940bbc2c933a3b546f.jpg

Gotta love it! Glad I finally cashed in last night after two weeks. Otherwise I might have gone a month without a decent rain.

Made a model Meteogram graphic/chart this afternoon for the Triad Area for GSO hopefully, It's understandable. Cooldown Tuesday out of the '90s, Temperatures moderating Generally in the 80's. In August models show a chance of a moderate cooldown but then again this maybe 15 day out false hope. GFS and Euro family in close agreement. CMC is much colder.
(edit: fixed date mistakes)
model analysis GSO.PNG

Last edited:
Back