• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

Yeap just saw that. Hrrr also busted the other day with the evening storms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah and it seems like it may not do the best job with mesoscale features like outflow propagation in general.

Now the fun part with this is going to be seeing how things go the rest of the evening as this line shoots an outflow out to the east and west.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I have been getting a nice storm at the house for the last 30 minutes. Lots of loud thunder, rain, and some decent wind gusts. The trend continues for storms at my house to be stronger when I am not under a watch or an elevated risk.
We are in a marginal with 5% wind seems about right

0.000 today! Shocking! High 95
Winning at summer! The 60s for highs will feel great next week!?

Wow that is depressing to see that's what the radar looked like right before I whiffed again in Boiling Springs. Got just enough to wet the sidewalk. I must have really pissed someone off lately!!!
You and Shetley are neighbors, how cute!?

Newnan's airport (not ATL).

Made it to 90*F today before storms developed earlier this afternoon.

Also, so much for the forecast yesterday, lol. The night before, the call was for Mostly Sunny skies and we ended up getting a heavy rain shower around 4pm. Other parts of Metro Atlanta had strong/severe t'storms.

We've had a high of 90F both Wednesday and yesterday here as well with close to two inches of rain between the two days. The storms Wednesday were pretty widespread and strong after our favorite radio meteorologist Kurt Millish said there was only a 30% chance of storms. Even the TWC auto generated local forecast changed to 60% the night before.

We've had a high of 90F both Wednesday and yesterday here as well with close to two inches of rain between the two days. The storms Wednesday were pretty widespread and strong after our favorite radio meteorologist Kurt Millish said there was only a 30% chance of storms. Even the TWC auto generated local forecast changed to 60% the night before.

Kirk 50/50. Can’t wait for his winter outlook. He only been wrong for 5 straight years.

Storm to my south and one to my NE. I'm stuck in the middle with you.

That 80 DP reading seems a bit high compared to nearby stations.

Yeah I'm noticing my new weather station has tendency to be high on tds during the afternoon when the winds slacks off.

I also think I'm creating a bit of a micro climate by running the sprinklers nearly daily which is causing more ET from the yard

Yeah I'm noticing my new weather station has tendency to be high on tds during the afternoon when the winds slacks off.

I also think I'm creating a bit of a micro climate by running the sprinklers nearly daily which is causing more ET from the yard

Pardon my ignorance but what is ET?

Back