• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

KOD! Woke up to a Flash Flood Watch till Thursday! :(

Finally got a good storm Monday around 3:00 in the morning. Thunder shook the whole house. Had a large limb fall off in the backyard. Had some heavy rain yesterday morning, but that's been it so far as the rain goes.

Ended the month averaging 86.1 and 71.2, and this past Saturday was glorious, high of 87 with a dewpoint of 54.

1.04 so far today and more knocking on the door.... 3 days in a row with storms that produced an inch or more

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1.04 so far today and more knocking on the door.... 3 days in a row with storms that produced an inch or more

Decent storm making its way this way. Hope to cash in as much as possible before we dry out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Decent storm making its way this way. Hope to cash in as much as possible before we dry out

You're about to get a nice one
ef89063d9521351b1440d28d4f50ee6b.jpg

Wonder if it will die out before it gets here. Looks like some storms here in the forecast between midnight and 2 am. We'll see.

.24 so far! Bigger and wetter than ever!

Back