• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

Ha yeah... You can delete if you want.. I just liked the title.

Let's hope for cloud cover or some rain in July, to keep the heat down

Already a drought in my backyard. 10-15 days of mid 90s should help with that! SMDH

Already a drought in my backyard. 10-15 days of mid 90s should help with that! SMDH
Lol what? SC has 0% drought, which means not even Shetley can say there is one!
20180612_sc_none.svg

Lol what? SC has 0% drought, which means not even Shetley can say there is one!
20180612_sc_none.svg
My dead grass and shrubs, tell a different story! Don’t need a drought monitor to tell me my yard is in a drought!

12z euro is almost 0 here. Glad I got 3 inches of rain last Monday. That might have to last me a while

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

well 1 month of met summer down... 2 to go :p

Also we start losing daylight for real this month

Also Christmas is now closer than last Christmas. You're welcome.
Another summer where Southeast Ridge gets confused why August is hotter than June, even though the sun angle is lower... lol love it!

Waking up just now to a thunderstorm and rain! Great way to start the day and July!!!

I really want to jump on board a scenario where the upper low stalls over the region and a cold front approaches next wknd really bringing big rain chances here. The more likely scenario is the upper low kicks too far west along with the upper ridge and we get a dying band of storms along the cold front Saturday night then back to sunny and hot next week

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another summer where Southeast Ridge gets confused why August is hotter than June, even though the sun angle is lower... lol love it!
In most areas August isnt much hotter than June. It just seems that way because by the time August rolls around everyone is sick of the heat. Texas may be an exception though. It seems like they are always warmer in August than June.

Back