• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

I really hope we can get some good soaking rain soon here in central NC because the last thing you want to do is enter late July and August on a long dry spell unless you like triple digit heat.
That isn't much different than the last 3 weeks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Meh. July is usually dull. Wake me in about 6 weeks.
LOL, I agree. July is ok for fireworks to keep things fun, plus I always liked the idea of "Christmas in July" that we have with sales. August, things starts getting interesting with the tropics. Also last year, I was enjoying the upper 50s at night towards the middle/end of August.

Gfs has its troller skates on
76d576909735cd0b3aeb102eb2c8eb0c.jpg

warmest night of the summer so far... still 80 degrees at 3 am, with a 75 dew. Temps look to moderate towards Average after the 4th though. So far this summer is not as bad as last summer IMBY.

Good thing GFS is the new king! Just remember yesterday it has all that rain coming!? It will get wet, the Euro is not what it used to be!

Good thing GFS is the new king! Just remember yesterday it has all that rain coming!? It will get wet, the Euro is not what it used to be!
I'll go with the hot and dry model until proven otherwise.

Euro next Friday
f373064f720f6e303a6fde5ea1973b78.jpg

Weathermodels shows both Thu and Fri well into the triple digits over central NC with many spots topping out near 105F in Fri and dews are in the 60s and 70s. Sure it may or may not verify this time but we’re loading the dice for 100s if we don’t start putting water back into the ground soon, I’m personally not holding out much hope

Weathermodels shows both Thu and Fri well into the triple digits over central NC with many spots topping out near 105F in Fri and dews are in the 60s and 70s. Sure it may or may not verify this time but we’re loading the dice for 100s if we don’t start putting water back into the ground soon, I’m personally not holding out much hope
Yep looks like another round of ridging from h85-h5. If we don't score today through Saturday it's another 7-10 days before a real chance. At this point im getting aboard the we need a tropical system train

Agree with web and SD. I'm in pretty bad shape here locally. Getting to be to late for the corn. Just a micro climate string of bad luck, misses.
Todays rain is coming from east to west. Looks like south of 64 coastal plain eastern Piedmont of NCcould luck up here soon.

Yep looks like another round of ridging from h85-h5. If we don't score today through Saturday it's another 7-10 days before a real chance. At this point im getting aboard the we need a tropical system train

You and Shetley on the poo-choo train!:eek:

Hadn't rained for two days, but it's still cloudy off and on, and today it's windy. 85.8 on both remotes at 2:40 on the 4th of July. Still no 90. 86 at the Exp Station, so it's not just me. But it is nuts!

I somehow have just 86 today (both at here and at the nearest station), but a lot of humidity.

You and Shetley on the poo-choo train!:eek:
Poo poo ca choo nice hole developing in the line coming. I might make a run at another 96+ today after all.

Euro says 105 next week.

4035e9c3e5971ba1031527174939e3f2.jpg

Last edited:
Back