• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July '22

Totally blew it here today, my goodness so close but so far

View attachment 119664
Brutal. I'm not sure what rah was sold on today besides the 3k and fv3 but you kind of had to know we were in trouble when the pre frontal trough was to our south this morning. It's amazing how hard it is to get substantial rain though

Yeah, I have seen more 50+% chances 2-3 days out evaporate this year than ever.
No kidding it's been brutal. Fortunately the means look amazing over the next 2 weeks with the heat ridge stuck in the west and broad troughing in the east. It'll be hard to unsee the near 4 inch mean from the 0z eps. We have a decent chance here to erase the D0 for our area and potentially the D1/2 areas as well. Given our track record since April I expect total fail

No kidding it's been brutal. Fortunately the means look amazing over the next 2 weeks with the heat ridge stuck in the west and broad troughing in the east. It'll be hard to unsee the near 4 inch mean from the 0z eps. We have a decent chance here to erase the D0 for our area and potentially the D1/2 areas as well. Given our track record since April I expect total fail
I'll just plan a vacation in your area. Sure to rain it's ass off then. Just had lightning strike about 300 yards away.Screenshot_20220704-085456_RadarNow!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back